A Day In The Life Of A Dog

Fandom: All Elite Wrestling

Rating: 18+

Pairing: Malakai Black+Julia Hart+Buddy Matthews/Brody King

Additional Tags: Polyamory, Puppy Play, Chastity Cage, Orgasm Control/Denial, Prostate Milking, Anal Sex, Vaginal Sex, Oral Sex, 24/7 BDSM Lifestyle

Summary: A day in the life of Brody King, the House Of Black's puppy sub.

Original Date Of Publication: August 2, 2023

Notes: An AEW Kinkmeme prompt fill. This one got away from me and ended up much longer than I usually write!


7 AM: The alarm on Malakai's phone sounds and jolts Brody awake. He grumbles and hugs Julia back against his chest-- in the night, she'd drifted closer to Buddy, instead. Malakai, in turn, stops the alarm and rolls over to join them. He can't sleep with someone holding him, but he's up for cuddling while he's awake. Julia runs cold, and likes to be nestled between Brody and Buddy. None of them really get up at 7.

7:45 AM: Now they start getting out of bed. Malakai first, then Buddy, leaving Brody and Julia in the center of the California King bed while they get dressed and pick up breakfast. Brody had a long night last night, and he'll have a long day today-- the only member of the House booked to wrestle this week. As for Julia, well. The Princess Of The Black Throne gets to sleep in as long as she wants. She's always ready on time, anyway.

8:10 AM: They're up and Julia is dressed by the time Malakai and Buddy return with bags of hot food from a diner in town. Brody sits on the edge of the bed, waiting. His day doesn't start until Malakai says so. Not until he comes and runs his fingers through his hair and kisses him on the temple, and retrieves a black box off the nightstand. Inside is Brody's "collar." A silver cage and plug-- a simple, matching set. Brody spreads his legs for Malakai to fit his soft cock and balls into the cage and snap the lock closed, and turns over so he can lube up and insert the plug.

Malakai rubs Brody's lower back once everything's in place. "Get dressed and come eat."

Brody sighs happily, slips on a pair of sweatpants, and joins the rest of the House.

8:30 AM: Over breakfast, Buddy mentions passing by a gym while they were out.

"It looked small, but it's probably better than the hotel's. Definitely less crowded today."

Brody nods along, finishing up his second bacon and egg sandwich.

"Sounds good. We all going?"

"I want to walk around the city," Julia chimes in. "I've never been here before."

"I have. I'll take you sightseeing," Malakai offers. "Buddy, you go with Brody. Call me when you're done and we'll all meet up for lunch."

"Alright. See you then."

Most show days are like this. Often only one or two of them will need to prepare for the night, while the rest can go off and explore the city of the week. If it's Brody, he needs a chaperone. Someone to hold his leash.

11:00 AM: Buddy has more than a leash in his hand now. Brody earned himself a reward, working hard and not even complaining about cardio. Back at their suite, in the generously-sized shower, Buddy rolls his balls in his warm, soapy palm while he fucks him from behind. Brody's hands are splayed on the tile wall, his back arched and ass stuck out for him.

"Good boy. Does that feel good?"

He nods, whining at the praise. His cock strains against the bars of its cage. Forced down when it so desperately wants to stand rigid and proud. His fingers curl and twitch. He could rub himself off, just the head would be fine, through the gaps of the cage, but--

"No touching, Brody. You know the rules."

Buddy kisses his neck and gives his tightly-restrained package a firm squeeze. Only Malakai has a key, and only Malakai decides when Brody is allowed to come. Brody bows his head, watching milky fluid drip from his dick with every thrust, losing himself in the thudding pangs of pleasure that don't quite get him over the edge. It keeps him teetering there, in that fuzzy, sloppy place where he'd do anything for one last push.

Buddy brings Brody down gently after, kissing him under the shower spray while he fingers his cum out of him. Brody can't touch himself, but his hands are all over Buddy, like he could pull the man straight into his ribcage if he just held him close enough.

"Good boy," Buddy praises him again. "Let's get you dressed and go to lunch."

12:00 PM: Cheesecake Factory. It always sounds like a good idea, but then it's crowded and the menu is huge and the food really isn't that good. Julia tries not to look disappointed, because she suggested it, but they're all really only happy once they get their cheesecake. Buddy steals a bite of everyone else's, and wishes he'd just gotten a simple New York cheesecake slice instead of the heavy, overly-rich peanut butter and chocolate.

1:00 PM: Julia says she wants to take a nap back at the suite, which is code for "I want Brody to myself for a while." Malakai and Buddy leave them, and find something else to do.

Brody has to curl inward to meet Julia's lips while she rocks in his lap, riding a strap-on positioned just above his caged cock. It's not as good as the real thing, and she tells him about as much.

"Win tonight," she pleads. "I miss you."

It's been two weeks since his last match. Two weeks since he lost, and his punishment began. The cage stays on unless Malakai takes it off. No touching, except to piss. If he can't come from getting fucked, he doesn't get to come at all. That last one is the hardest part. They've been working on him for a long time, and he's still never managed it. After two weeks, he's on a hairpin trigger, bucking his hips up uselessly, chasing every faint brush of skin he can feel through the bars of his cage.

Brody watches Julia's pleasure build, leaving him far behind, and he just fucking aches to be there with her, buried in her heat and feeling her clench around him. But she moans so sweetly into his mouth when he circles her clit with his fingertips. She cradles his face in her hands and tells him what a sweet puppy he is. He does feel her come, with his fingers split in a V around the base of the toy and stroking her lips while she grinds her orgasm out against his hand. She lets him lick it clean before she tosses it in the bathroom sink. She curls up against his chest and he wraps an arm around her, and...

Yeah, it's enough.

2:30 PM: "Hey. We've got to head to the arena soon."

Malakai wakes Brody with a pat on the shoulder, before leaning in to brush Julia's hair out of her eyes. She squeezes them closed and pretends she didn't wake up the second he and Buddy walked in the door.

"That means you, too," he chuckles. "Showtime is at 5, and we'll be walking Brody to the ring around 7:30."

Buddy joins Malakai at the side of the bed, taking one of Julia's hands from where it's curled against her chest and kissing it. "We need our Princess out there."

That gets a wry smile out of her. She finally gives in and opens her eyes, giggling, when Brody wraps his arms around her and drags her upright with him.

"I need my Jezebel to distract the jobbers and help me win."

"Ugh, don't say that!" Julia protests, wriggling in his grasp. "That's gross."

"Wicked witch," Buddy adds, pushing them both back down and pecking Julia on the cheek.

"Devil woman." Malakai gets the other side.

"Stop!"

7:33 PM: All eyes are on Brody and Julia as they make their entrance. Julia leads the way like a beacon, the shifting lights glinting off the windows in the brim of her hat. Malakai and Buddy remain up on the stage. Watching. There's no need for them to go backstage, the match should be over soon enough. Sure, it's a handicap match, but Brody's up against a couple of local jobbers; nobody important. And when they see him next to Julia, the sheer size and mass of him compared to her, the fear dawning on their faces puts a smile on Brody's.

He'll be a good dog tonight. The best. He'll make Malakai proud.

7:40 PM: One is outside the ring, curled up on the floor and clutching his ribs. Julia was the key, drawing his attention while Brody approached from behind, then darting out of the way to let him throw him against a barricade and follow up with a knee to the chest. Inside the ring, Brody has his partner pinned. Both legs hooked in one arm, just to be sure, but the kid's eyes are unfocused and staring blankly up at the arena lights. He's not getting up. The ref counts three, Brody's music hits, he shoves him away and rises to his feet like a bad omen. Julia flashes him a smile that comes off sadistic to the cameras, but he can see the pride in her eyes.

Malakai places a hand on Brody's lower back as they exit through the tunnel.

"Well done, Brody."

He keeps his praise innocuous while they're still surrounded by cameras and staff. It's important for the House Of Black to be seen as unflinchingly ruthless and powerful. Their bonds behind the scenes are exactly what gives them their strength, but in this profession, such things are seen as weakness. And, frankly, it's just nobody else's business that they're all over Brody once they have a locked door between them and the rest of the world. Malakai's hand strokes up his spine and cups the back of his head, urging him to lower it.

"You've been such a good dog today. Buddy told me you kept your hands to yourself in the shower. Likewise, while playing with Julia."

He kisses the sweaty crown of Brody's head.

"And you've brought honor and pride to the House Of Black with two victories, to make up for your loss. You have made me proud, Brody."

The genuine smile on Malakai's face is also just for them to see. He palms the front of Brody's trunks, feeling the rigid shape of his cage under the layers of binding stretch fabric. Brody tilts his hips, presses into his hand, and Malakai tugs on his hair lightly.

"I need you to be a good boy for me just a little while longer. Take a shower, get dressed, and then I will unlock you back at the hotel. Can you do that?"

Brody nods, the warmth in his chest from pleasing Malakai far outweighing the desire for freedom, for now.

"Yes, master."

8:25 PM: The drive-thru fast food on the way back to the hotel makes up for the double disappointment of Cheesecake Factory and sub-par catering. Sometimes, victory tastes like a double bacon cheeseburger and curly fries.

9:00 PM: Brody finds himself in the same position as this morning. Sitting on the edge of the bed, with Malakai kneeling between his legs. This time, though, his skin prickles, and he swears he can feel the ghost of a tail excitedly thumping the mattress behind him. He was good today. He was the best dog he could be. He made Master happy. He's already starting to chub up and fill out the cage while Malakai unlocks it, and it feels so good to just be hard without metal digging into his flesh. He rests his head in Julia's lap when Malakai turns him over to take out his plug, replacing it with two fingers.

"Are you ready, Brody?" He asks, stroking himself with a handful of lube.

Brody pushes back against him. "Yes, master."

Bent over the bed, Brody groans deep in his chest as Malakai slowly enters. Not for lack of preparation-- he's so slick and so ready, he could have taken his cock in one go, happily-- but to make him feel and savor it. Malakai is every bit as calculated here as he is in a ring, every bit as skilled in fully dismantling someone. Julia pets Brody's head, and he nips one of her thighs as Malakai finds just the right angle to fuck him and rubs the pad of his thumb in just the right spot at the base of his dick. Julia gasps and tugs on his hair.

"Is he being naughty?" Malakai chuckles, squeezing Brody's balls in admonition.

Brody whines and licks the little red mark left by his teeth. He looks up at Julia, apologetic, and she smiles. Always soft on him.

"He's just an excited puppy," she coos, cupping his cheeks and lifting his head up. "He didn't mean it."

"Why don't you give him something better to do with his mouth?" Buddy suggests. He sits behind Julia, stroking her legs and guiding them apart.

Malakai hums in agreement. "Yes, I think Brody owes you a 'thank you' for your help tonight."

Brody nods. As soon as Julia takes her hands away, he's nosing and kissing her inner thighs, working his way up. She watches from the corner of her eye while Buddy turns her head to kiss her, and moans into his mouth when Brody finally drags his tongue along her seam. All the pieces fall into place, and the world narrows to just the four of them, the places they're connected. The steady rocking of Malakai's hips. His hand wrapped firmly around Brody's cock and pumping him in time with his thrusts. The taste and silky texture of Julia's pussy against his tongue, and the hard little bud of her clit throbbing. Her voice, high and sweet, muffled by Buddy's lips on hers. The slick noises of her hand working his shaft lazily and unfocused. It's all warm and fluid and Brody's body relaxes as his mind sinks into a dull, happy place.

He's a good dog.

??:?? ??: Julia's thighs tremble on either side of Brody's head. Her chest heaves, cupped in Buddy's big hands. Malakai's pace has picked up, and Brody's fucking into his fist. Any other night, he might be scolded for misbehaving like this, taking more than he's been given. But it's been so long, and this is his treat. It's all for him. He practically sobs when he finally comes for the first time in two weeks, staining the side of the mattress, and Malakai fucks him through it while chasing his own orgasm. With Brody squeezing down on his cock, it doesn't take long. With a staggered groan, he fills Brody up, clutching his hips tightly. For a while, everything is still. Malakai kisses Brody's shoulders and neck. Brody lies limp, dazed, panting in Julia's lap.

She scratches his head, and he hums happily.

"Good boy," says Buddy. "Now, come up here and let us play with you."

??:?? ??: It's all Brody can do to hold himself up over Julia while Buddy drives into him from behind. Although, with how she locks her legs around his waist and clings to his shoulders, it doesn't seem like she minds his weight bearing down on her. She practically disappears under him, her pale limbs and high, melodic moans the only evidence that she's there. Brody, however, gets an exclusive and close-up view of her flushed face, mismatched eyes looking up at her mutt like he's the moon and stars.

It's almost too much to take when he's down this far, when he's just a dog. Like he can't live up to what she sees in him.

Buddy feels him tense, and rubs his back soothingly.

"Easy, pup. Get out of your head."

Splaying one hand over his chest and tangling the other in his hair, he hauls Brody upright. He picks up the pace, puts a little more force into his thrusts, scrapes his nails and teeth against his tattooed skin. Brody groans, melting back against his chest.

"That's it," Buddy purrs. "Fuck, you feel so good... Doesn't he, Julia?"

Julia takes Brody's hand and squeezes it.

"Mm-- yeah... I want..."

The blush across her cheeks deepens. She bites her lip. She's still shy, now and then, when she has an audience. Malakai watches the members of his House, reclining against the headboard with a soft afterglow smile.

"Tell him, Julia. You know he'll do anything for you."

Brody nods, his head thick and heavy. Eager as always to serve the House. Eager to serve Julia. She reaches up for him, and Buddy lets him return to her arms.

"I want my puppy to fuck me," she murmurs against his lips. "I wanna come with you."

She reaches a hand between their bodies, rubbing herself off as Buddy bears down and pounds Brody's cock into her. She gets her wish, and then some-- as soon as she arches and squeezes around Brody, he follows close behind, and Buddy after him in a sort of erotic chain reaction.

Brody rolls off to the side, wrapping his arms around Julia and taking her with him. Buddy plasters himself to his back. They both bring him down softly, gently, petting and showering him with praise.

??:?? ??: "Do you think you can go one more time?" Malakai asks.

Brody's sprawled on his back, with Buddy and Julia cuddled up on either side. All three of them spent and tired, but none more so than Brody. Two weeks of punishment. Dozens of rounds of edging during that time, a match today (or yesterday? He's completely lost track of time), then two intense orgasms back to back. He stretches his heavy, weary arms and legs.

"Do I have to do any work?" He grumbles.

Malakai smirks. He reaches over Julia (pausing momentarily to tuck a lock of hair behind her ear) and pets Brody's chest and belly.

"Not if you don't want to. But I ask that you don't touch yourself, either."

Brody shrugs. "I don't think I can even get hard again, anyway."

"We'll see."

His cock rests limp on the crease of his hip. Malakai gives it a cursory grope before continuing downward, lifting one of his legs for better access. Helpfully, Buddy holds it up for him, since Brody is fully committed to being a pillow princess now. Julia offers no such assistance, just continues to cuddle and kiss him while Malakai traces his fingertips around his red, well-used rim. Brody grunts and tilts his hips up.

"Fuck. Sore."

Malakai pushes a little harder, massaging and testing. "Good sore? Or stop?"

"Mmh... No, go ahead."

It hurts, but in the way that working out a pulled muscle does. Like a few extra reps at the end of a set. It's satisfying to go a little too far, and it's satisfying to have Malakai sink into him again when he's just at the edge of exhaustion. He doesn't have to lift a finger, just relax into the mattress and be used. Except, this isn't that. Instead, Malakai is slow and careful. Every time he pulls out, he adjusts his angle before thrusting in again. Studying Brody's face intently. Brody realizes what he's trying to do just a fraction of a second before he succeeds. On the very next try, he hits his target dead center, and Brody sucks in a breath that comes out more high-pitched than he'd ever admit outside of this room. Julia coos and scratches his chin, and he turns to lightly bump his forehead against hers.

As worn out as he is, Brody's cock still gives an interested little twitch as Malakai fucks him in languid strokes, dragging against his prostate. Now that he's found it, he's laser focused on getting him to come untouched. Which Brody doesn't have much hope for, given his track record, but he's happy to get lost in the sensations even if there's no "payoff". He's got Buddy groping at his chest, pinching and thumbing at his nipples and sending little sparks down to his fingertips. He's got Julia sleepily murmuring secrets in his ear and combing through his beard. And he's got Malakai front and center, looking down at the three of them with pride and love written all over his face. And maybe that's what makes it different this time.

Brody's familiar with the buildup, the pressure, the coiling in his stomach-- but this time it just keeps going. A violent shiver rolls down his spine. His core clenches and contracts involuntarily, punching a wordless moan out of him. He digs his heels into the mattress. It feels-- it just feels, so fucking much, his mind goes blank from it.

"Fuck, there it is," Malakai breathes. He sounds awestruck. He strokes his hands up and down Brody's shaking thighs, and fucks him through the most intense orgasm of his life. "Good boy. Good boy, Brody."

Julia and Buddy echo him. Really, Brody's not sure who's enjoying it more, himself or them. He really didn't manage to get hard again, but he's still being milked while soft, oozing little pulses of cum from his soft cock. Malakai dips down to kiss him when he comes, and fills him up for the fourth and final time that day. After this, Brody really can't go anymore. He's boneless and dizzy, barely able to even sling an arm around his master when Buddy gets up and frees it. The last dregs of energy are totally drained from his body and mind.

??:?? ??: At some point, Buddy comes back with some warm, wet washcloths from the bathroom, and he and Malakai clean up. Julia pretends to sleep again, but she and Brody share a sneaky smile when she cracks her eyes open for a second. At some point, they get back into bed. The one thing that really sticks out, though, is that at some point, after they've all snuggled up in their usual spots (Julia sandwiched between Brody and Buddy), Malakai turns over to face Brody's back, and settles a hand on his waist. Just a little bit closer than before.


If you enjoyed this story, please leave a comment on it on AO3!

BACK